Here are some lovely leaf silhouettes. These are really easy to make, and I have a tutorial for those of you who are feeling festive...
1. Find some nice leaves laying around. Try to get a good variety with all shapes and sizes. Sticks and berries look cool too.
2. Flatten the leaves in a heavy book for a couple of hours.
3. Cut some rectangles out of cardboard, wood, or thick paper.
4. Paint each shape different colors.
5. Place the leaves on the dried canvases and spray white spray paint over the leaves.
And that's all it takes to make a nifty wall decoration for the fall season! You could even get creative and outline a stapler, or a fork, or your favorite pencil!